Service Design & Design Thinking Toolkit
- Project & Creative lead
- Workshop planning and conduction
- Expectation Managment for client and workshop teams
- Visualization of Results
- Trend Analyis
- Customer Empathy: Personas
- Storyboarding, User Scenarios
An initiative in collaboration with the BMW Design Department, goal is to create a toolkit and knowledge base to bring digital design together with interieur and exterieur proccess thinking.
- collaborate and support with design teams of BMW Design and the brand studios (Mini, Rolls Royce, Motorrad)
- generate a workshop package, that allows service ideation within a set project timeframe and design process
- Meet project teams from BMW and subbrands, understand their current goals and enable participants to 'on -the go' understand and practise toolkit exercises,
- make sure they bring back valuable knowledge (results & processes) to their teams
The Driver Slides are the project result of the ED 2 SERVICE DESIGN PROJECT 2016, a collaborative effort of ED-2 and the BMW Group Designworks Studio in Munich.
The gathered knowledge is sourced from Business Intelligence, (Roland Berger, IBM, McKinsey,...) Think Thanks (Trendbüro, Trendwatching, Zukunftsinstitut, …), Market Research (GFK, Sturm & Drang, Bitkom, Statista…) and BMW internal knowledge.
USAGE AND PURPOSE
Based on market and user insights , the driver slides serve as input material for workshops and sessions.
Their purpose is to provide insights on market and user expectations, the extracted external knowledge based on various topics, will provide participants a perfect position to create on the edge, user centered ideation concepts and service ideas.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
Let me know if you want to know more?